Not everything about the links I share are going to be things I necessarily agree with or endorse, but they all have some valuable things to glean from! Take what you can use :)

Friday, June 2, 2017

Day in my Life: June 1/ 2017

I have really been enjoying some great YouTube channels lately, and it's inspired me to give making videos another go. I HATE HATE HATE the sound of my own voice, and I've discovered that when I try to narrate I sound like I'm reading a children's book! *sigh* Hopefully I will improve with time :p . With that said, here's my first video of my new channel...a day in my life! Just so happened to be a day that went pretty smoothly (except for the ending, which was the beginning of a week of stomach flu in the house :s ) don't worry, they don't all go that well and I'm sure you will see some of those too LOL. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind; rude comments will be removed and that's no fun for anyone!