Not everything about the links I share are going to be things I necessarily agree with or endorse, but they all have some valuable things to glean from! Take what you can use :)

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Moved In

Our little silkie hen, SweetHeart, is broody. She's so tiny and we've had problems with predators going after our setting hens before so to be on the safe side we've brought her in so she can be thoroughly spoiled and safe <3
A lot has been going on around here the past few months! I've really needed to pull back from my blogs and refocus. I've decided first of all that if I can't find the time to post on either of my blogs, then it's time to bite the bullet and just combine them. So I've moved everything I wanted to keep from my health and cooking blog over here and this will be my only public blog for all topics. Not that anything will change a whole lot, I'll still post when I have time/remember to which means you'll get a zillion posts one month then nothing for a few months until I feel the blogging bug bite again lol. See this is why I could never make money blogging lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind; rude comments will be removed and that's no fun for anyone!