Not everything about the links I share are going to be things I necessarily agree with or endorse, but they all have some valuable things to glean from! Take what you can use :)

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Frozen Snickers Bites

I'm not going to share a picture of this one because if you saw a picture you probably wouldn't make them Image Source,Photobucket Uploader Firefox Extension! While not the most aesthetically pleasing little snacks, they sure are tasty! I got this recipe from a raw food forum I was on a while back. I Googled it but it looks like the forum is no longer in existance! Oh well, here's the recipe!


Frozen Snickers Bites

1/2 cup almond or peanut butter
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/4 cup raw honey, maple syrup, or coconut syrup
1/2 tsp vanilla
dash of sea salt
Medjool dates

  1. Mix all ingredients but dates together until smooth.
  2. Slice down the side of each date and remove pit.
  3. Using a butter knife, fill each date with almond/cocoa mixture. After this step I sometimes will add a whole almond in there too!
  4. Gently press edges back together and place on a plate.
  5. Freeze dates and transfer to a freezer bag.
Eat them frozen. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind; rude comments will be removed and that's no fun for anyone!