I'm not going to share a picture of this one because if you saw a picture you probably wouldn't make them ! While not the most aesthetically pleasing little snacks, they sure are tasty! I got this recipe from a raw food forum I was on a while back. I Googled it but it looks like the forum is no longer in existance! Oh well, here's the recipe!
Frozen Snickers Bites
1/2 cup almond or peanut butter
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/4 cup raw honey, maple syrup, or coconut syrup
1/2 tsp vanilla
dash of sea salt
- Mix all ingredients but dates together until smooth.
- Slice down the side of each date and remove pit.
- Using a butter knife, fill each date with almond/cocoa mixture. After this step I sometimes will add a whole almond in there too!
- Gently press edges back together and place on a plate.
- Freeze dates and transfer to a freezer bag.
Eat them frozen. Yum!